Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Circle: Apply Online For 3951 GDS Vacancies. Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form Online 2020: India Post (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag) has released the cycle 2 notification for Uttar Pradesh circle. Online applications are invited for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form Online 2020: India Post (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag) has released the cycle 2 notification for Uttar Pradesh circle. Online applications are invited for 3951 post office vacancy of GDS, BPM & ABPM. The GDS online form was released on March 23. All the eligible candidates can apply online till April 22.
Candidates will have to check the eligibility as mentioned on Post office Recruitment notification. Candidates who have passed class 10 (Matriculation) can check other eligibility and apply online from here. In this article, we have provided you with all the details on Gramin Dak Sevak online form 2020. Read on to know more.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2020: GDS Apply Online Recruitment Summary
|Recruitment Body||India Post ( Bharatiya Dak Vibhag )|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 40|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online or Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- (Only for General & OBC Male Candidates )|
GDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies : Indian Post GDS
India Post has released the GDS Recruitment 2020 vacancies for Uttar Pradesh circle. Check the number of circle-wise vacancies below:
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Posts
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the GDS eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. The eligibility criteria are listed as follows:
GDS Age Limit : Indian Post GDS
- The candidate should be between 18 to 40 years in age as on 23.03.2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limits:
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ ST||15 Years|
GDS Educational Qualification : Indian Post GDS
- Candidate must have passed 10th class with Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects.
- The candidate must have studied the local language at least up to class 10 as compulsory or as elective subjects.
GDS Computer Knowledge : Indian Post GDS
Candidates must obtain a basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Other Criteria: Indian Post GDS
- Candidates must also have Knowledge of Cycling which is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The local Language for Uttar Pradesh Circle is Hindi. Candidates must know how to read, write and communicate in Hindi language.
Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Procedure : Indian Post GDS
- Candidates will be selected for the post based on the merit list which will be prepared as per the rules. No exam will be conducted for selection of candidates
- The candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in Class 10 and no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- The percentage of aggregate marks will be considered to the accuracy of 4 decimals for finalizing the selection.
- However, passing all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
- Candidates will have to apply by entering their 10th Marks in the form of marks. In the case of candidates, having Grades/ Points system will have to convert it to the marks system and fill in the application form.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee : Indian Post GDS
Check the application fee to be paid for GDS registration 2020:
|Unreserved / OBC / EWS (Male)||100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||0|
Documents Required To Fill GDS Application Form 2020
- Scanned Copy of Photo
- Signature Scanned Copy
- SSC Marks Memo (Class 10 Marks Card)
- DOB Certificate or SSC Marks Memo as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional SSC Marks Memos (if any)
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2020: Important Links
|GDS Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|GDS Fee Payment Link||Click Here|
|GDS Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|GDS Application Status Link||Click Here|
|GDS Forgot Registration / Fee Details Link||Click Here|
|GDS Change of Mobile Number link||Click Here|
We have now provided you with all the relevant details on Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2020. With these details, you can now start to apply for the post and pay the application fee (if applicable) within the deadline. It is advisable to not wait for the last date to avoid any last-minute hassle.
We hope that this article on Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comment box below. We will help you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to Exam-pur.com for latest updates on Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form