NTA UGC NET June 2020 : UGC NET 2020 Application Form has been started from 16th March 2020. Apply online for NTA UGC NET, JRF June Exam 2020. Official Notification has been released for National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET 2020.
NTA UGC NET June 2020 Application Form : SarkariNotification
UGC NET Application Form 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET 2020 June online form on March 16. The UGC NET Application Form has been released through online mode. All the interested cand check their eligibility and apply online UGC NET 2020 on the official website. The last date to apply online for University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2020 is April 16.
UGC NET exam will be conducted in Computer-Based Mode (CBT) to select the candidates for Assistant Professorship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Candidates planning to apply for the exam must have a clear knowledge of the UGC NET online Application Process & Eligibility. Thus, in this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding UGC NET Online Application and the direct link to apply online. Read on to find out.
UGC NET Application Form 2020
|Name of the Exam||University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship& Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
NTA UGC NET Online Application Form 2020 : Important Dates
|Events||UGC NET 2020 June Dates|
|Release of UGC NET Online Application||March 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for UGC NET 2020 (June)||April 16, 2020|
|Last Date for UGC NET 2020 (June) Fee Payment||April 17, 2020|
|UGC NET Application Form Correction||April 18 to 24, 2020|
|Release of UGC NET Admit Card||May 15, 2020|
|UGC-NET Exam||June 15 to 20, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET Online Form
Before knowing how to apply for UGC NET 2020, let’s have a look at UGC NET Eligibility Criteria which is listed as follows:
Education Qualification for UGC NET 2020
Candidates have to secure at least 55% of marks in the Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from a university recognized by UGC. However, the reserved candidates will have to secure at least 50% of the marks.
The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination have been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e.from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
Age Limit for NTA NET 2020
For JRF: Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age as on 01-06-2020.
For Assistant Professor: No upper age limit to apply for UGC NET 2020
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender/ Women Applicants||5 Years|
|Candidates with research experience (with valid Certificate)||Max. 5 Years (limited to a period spent on research)|
|Candidates with LLM Degree||3 Years|
|Candidates who have served the armed forces||Max. 5 Years|
Application Fee for NTA UGC NET 2020
The UGC NET application fee for different categories are listed below:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|OBC – NCL/ Gen – EWS||500/-|
Note that the UGC NET application form fee is non-refundable.
Important Links for UGC Online Application Form
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Fill UGC NET Application form 2020
Part I: Registration
- Visit the official website of NTA – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on – ‘Fill Online Application Form UGC NET June 2020’ present on the home page.
- A new page will open. Now click on the button “New Registration”.
- An instruction page will be displayed. Read it and click on the ‘check box’ present at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, click on the button ‘Click Here To Proceed‘.
- A new page will open. Enter your basic details, such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Once you have filled all the required details, click on the button “Submit”.
- After successful submission of the details, an Application Number and Password will be generated for you. Note them down.
Part II : Filling Up Of UGC NET Application
- Once you have registered with NTA you now need to login to your account using the login credentials – Application Number and Password.
- Enter the following details:
- Personal Details which includes Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Candidate’s Communication Details which includes Address, Locality, City, District, State, PIN Code, Permanent Address, etc.
- Educational Details which includes details of Schools and Colleges studied in, Name of the Course, Name of the College, Year of Passing, etc.
- Apart from the above details, candidates also need to choose their preferred exam centre, post applying for, subjects applied for, etc.
- After filling in all the details, verify them and click on “Submit”.
Part III: Uploading Photograph And Signature
Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their Photograph and Signature as specified below:
- The scanned image must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should be in between 10kb to 200kb and the dimension should be of 3.5cm X 4.5 cm.
- The size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 4kb to 30kb and the dimension should be of 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
- After uploading the document candidates must preview their uploaded images.
- Once completed click on the “Submit” button.
Part IV: Fee Payment
- Once you have successfully uploaded the images, the next step is to pay the prescribed UGC NET application fee.
- Candidates need to pay the fees through online mode only.
- Choose one of the online payment methods and pay the application fee by entering all the required details.
- After the successful fee payment, take the print out of the application form for future reference.